Network Sites

Official SFO Social Groups
Become more apart of our
online community TODAY!
Follow us on ...

DFN TV Forums

DFN Celebrity Forums
Latest Supernatural News
<div style="background-color: none transparent;"><a href="http://www.rsspump.com/?web_widget/rss_widget/twitter_widget" title="web widget">Twitter Widget</a></div>

Go Back   Devoted Fans Network > Entertainment Forums > Television > Current Television Boards > Supernatural > Supernatural Episode Forums > Supernatural - Season 7 > 7.02 - Hello Cruel World

View Poll Results: Favourite moment of the ep? Multiple choice of course!
The Beast (in Castiel's body) walks out into the water and disperses. This is a big moment... 1 11.11%
Dean mournfully calls Cas dumb. Bobby: "Well, he was friends with us, can't get more dumb then that" 2 22.22%
Sam tells Dean/Bobby everything. YES! Great step in the right direction! 2 22.22%
Dean jokes about doing couple's yoga with Bobby 2 22.22%
Mark Pellegrino's great acting as Lucifer in this ep 3 33.33%
Dean grabs Sam's gimp hand and talks him down, anchoring him to reality, and preventing a tragedy (guns are not to be waived around by hallucinating people!) 5 55.56%
The shock of Dean/Sam finding the house burned... where's Bobby!?!?! 1 11.11%
Dean's pathetic/desperate call to Bobby, his heartbreaking fear that Bobby is dead 4 44.44%
So... the Winchesters warrant a special KILL ORDER eh? No surprise there... 0 0%
The cliffhanger ending in the ambulance. Oh shit, not that hospital! Sam seizing... 6 66.67%
All of the above 1 11.11%
Other (post below!!) 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-30-2011, 09:25 PM   #1
Janet
Janet
has no status.
DFN Forum Leader

My Mood: Fine
Default Best Moment of ep 7.02?

What was your favourite moment of the ep?

Vote and discuss!

Janet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 09:30 PM   #2
Shaula
Shaula
Brotherly Love is the key, the cause and it's making us whole
SFO Site Manager

Thanked 4,203 Times in 2,525 Posts
My Mood: Crappy

Dean talking and grounding Sammy!
Thanks to Sarah_ben and Lere!
Shaula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 09:34 PM   #3
lere
lere
is worshipping the bowlegs
Bowlegs Fan

Thanked 3,179 Times in 1,896 Posts
My Mood: Happy

Dean showing Sammy he was the real older brother

lere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 09:45 PM   #4
Az
Az
is jobless right now...
DFN Forum Leader

My Mood: Relaxed

Mark Pellegrino kicked ass this episode. Astonishing!

Adrenaline starts to flow
You're thrashing all around
Acting like a maniac
Whiplash!

Az is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 02:17 AM   #5
lolandra
lolandra
has no status.

My Mood: Tired

if i may "Dean jokes about doing couple's yoga with Bobby" and then he smirked and Bobby calling him idgit and smile a little.
lolandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 09:46 AM   #6
yamuna
yamuna
is wondering...about a LOT of things...

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolandra View Post
if i may "Dean jokes about doing couple's yoga with Bobby" and then he smirked and Bobby calling him idgit and smile a little.
Oh yeah....definatly! That was true love right there! *melting*
I took that whole scene into voting option 4 (amongst 4 other options).

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az View Post
Mark Pellegrino kicked ass this episode. Astonishing!
Yes he did! Tripple WOW on that!
Actually, he did it maybe a tiny bit TOO good...If I'd meet him now I'd want to kill him for what he's doing! And yes, I'd forget it's a TVshow and he's 'just' an actor.....

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaula View Post
Dean talking and grounding Sammy!
For me, THE most fav moment of this ep.

(the song: 'He ain't heavy, he's my brother' springs to mind suddenly. ~sigh~ )
Old 10-02-2011, 05:39 AM   #7
Jensenlover
Jensenlover
has no status.

My Mood: Stressed

Castile
Jensenlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 09:04 AM   #8
Leilana
Leilana
"Time just fades the pages in my book of memories..."
DFN Forum Leader

Thanked 1,007 Times in 697 Posts
My Mood: Crappy

I picked Sam tells Dean and Bobby everything. That entire scene from the time Dean and Lucifer's voice wake Sam and Dean hand's Sam a water bottle and food. "Hydrate and... proteinate." Oh, Dean. You and your made up words. The best part? When Dean and Bobby cared for Sam's hand. I loved that. How Dean took the bandage off and checked it over and then Bobby seated himself and wrapped up Sam's hand for him. I wish they would've got a camera shot of Bobby wrapping his hand.

But then, the bit where Sam starts talking about what he sees, I admit I got a bit frustrated with Dean kinda yelling at Sam. It's like... Dean, calm down! How is this making it any easier with you yelling at him? I'm glad that Bobby told him to take it easy, but the part that really tore into my heart was soon as soon as Dean asked Sam "Are you seeing him right now?" That sad little puppy nod... he just looked so defeated. Then Dean tells him "You know he's not real." And Sam just looks up at him all teared up and says "He says the same about you." Okay, seriously boys? I was just melting in my damn seat.

Next one I chose was of course the ultimate brother moment in this episode! When Dean talked Sammy down and showed him that he was real. The way he took his hand, showed him the difference between Hell!pain and real!pain and insisted on him being his real flesh and blood brother, the one who can legitimately kick his ass in real time (lol oh, Dean!) and just... boys... oh, BOYS! ;_; Though I am truly worried... Sam inflicted pain on himself to remind him of what was real and what wasn't... how far is Sam going to take this pain thing to remind him of what's real and what isn't? I recall Sera saying that while there would be a sort of resolution to Sam struggling with the hallucinations, it would open up a new door to whole new set of problems for Sam... what if this is it? What if Sam begins harming himself? =/

Next I picked Mark P's amazing acting! That man IS Lucifer! Don't get me wrong, Jared was a fantastic Lucifer and Jensen played an awesome Lucifer pretending to be Dean. That was excellent, but nobody can play Lucifer like Mark. Nobody IS Lucifer but Mark because Jared is Sammy and Jensen is Dean and that's it. All of his maneuvers, facial tics, like winking at Sam when taunting him, the gun-like hand movement he used when he was trying to get Sam to kill himself, certain shifts in his eyes, the way he was crouched on that chair acting all nonchalant while Sam sat there trying not to listen to him, trying to keep from breaking down in front of Dean and Bobby and the Lucifer quirks! That man is amazing! If I could give him a damn fruit basket at Chicago Con this month, I would! Seriously, though... phenomenal actor. I loved him in LOST as Jacob and in Being Human as Bishop. ♥

My last one was the big ending cliffhanger. The moment Dean let the car down on top of that Leviathan, Dean's broken leg, the Leviathan slamming Sam in the head with that crowbar, the intracranial pressure on Sam's brain... Sam seeing Lucifer telling him he's not real but he's always there, and Sam falling into the fit of seizures... oh Sammy, please please be okay. I'm so so scared for him right now. These boys are killing me! I mean stick a fork in me, I'm done! I can't take it anymore. PLEASE let him be okay...
Old 10-02-2011, 05:39 PM   #9
Brittney
Brittney
says hi.
DFN Forum Leader

The main one I loved in this episode was Dean anchoring Sam back down to reality. I don't know why, but it was so emotional to me, and I thought it was pretty amazing.

Besides that one, I also liked the one where Dean admits to Bobby that he's not alright over the phone. He's never the one who likes to admit such a thing, and I felt like that was a big deal, even if it was out of desperation.

And the cliffhanger?! I want the new episode, now!

Brittney is offline   Reply With Quote