Network Sites

Official SFO Social Groups
Become more apart of our
online community TODAY!
Follow us on ...

DFN TV Forums

DFN Celebrity Forums
Latest Supernatural News
<div style="background-color: none transparent;"><a href="http://www.rsspump.com/?web_widget/rss_widget/twitter_widget" title="web widget">Twitter Widget</a></div>

Go Back   Devoted Fans Network > Entertainment Forums > Television > Current Television Boards > Supernatural > Supernatural Episode Forums > Supernatural - Spoilers & Speculations

Old 05-19-2011, 10:40 AM   #11
Shaula
Shaula
Brotherly Love is the key, the cause and it's making us whole
SFO Site Manager

Thanked 4,177 Times in 2,506 Posts
My Mood: Crappy

But they'll still have to have filler episodes... And the Impala? Supernatural without the Impala hitting the roads with our boys inside of her wouldn't be fully Supernatural for me.
I think that you and Az might be right and it might work, but they being trapped in Purgatory the the entire or most part of the season sounds very weird for me, personally.

LOL, it's hard to discuss next season while we have no idea what the season finale is going to bring us...
Thanks to Sarah_ben and Lere!
Shaula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 10:49 AM   #12
Leilana
Leilana
"Time just fades the pages in my book of memories..."
DFN Forum Leader

Thanked 1,007 Times in 697 Posts

Well, I'm not suggesting that they'd be trapped in Purgatory for the whole season, but I think it's possible they could be in there or all of Purgatory is unleashed all over the world when they DO get out or without them even getting trapped in Purgatory. Purgatory being unleashed all over the world could undoubtedly cause for some massive change. I also doubt the writers have the whole entire season plotted out yet what with the need to write episodes and sometimes the story springs up new ideas as they write more episodes, and ideas change.
Old 05-19-2011, 11:47 AM   #13
savedean
savedean
hiatus is almost over! yeah!

My Mood: Relaxed

I like you guys' speculation, and I'm EXTREMELY excited for tomorrow, and this, although vague, description of what's to come.

But this..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaula View Post
LOL, it's hard to discuss next season while we have no idea what the season finale is going to bring us...
Old 05-19-2011, 01:00 PM   #14
Jinnocence
Jinnocence
loving the hottest guy ever.
is worshipping LERE

My Mood: Angelic

Awww, Dean and Sam together and all they need... I like how that sounds! (rofl)

[Buffy&Angel | Supernatural | Bones |
Secret Circle | Ringer]

~ It must be the angels on a rampage ~
Jinnocence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 02:50 PM   #15
lere
lere
is worshipping the bowlegs
Bowlegs Fan

Thanked 3,170 Times in 1,889 Posts
My Mood: Happy

Season 7 - Marketing Pictures

Last edited by lere; 05-19-2011 at 02:54 PM.
lere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lere For This Useful Post:
Junjun (05-19-2011), Shaula (05-19-2011)
Old 05-19-2011, 05:35 PM   #16
Chimera Doll
Chimera Doll
has no status.
DFN Supermod

My Mood: Twisted

I like how Season 7 sounds! Very excited to see what's in store for our boys.
Thanks for the images, Lere!

[!]Check Out My: URLs | Fanarts | Fanvideos
Chimera Doll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 06:55 PM   #17
Shaula
Shaula
Brotherly Love is the key, the cause and it's making us whole
SFO Site Manager

Thanked 4,177 Times in 2,506 Posts

Thanks, Lere... As soon my computer is back I'll post them in the gallery. :hug: (even though they're just a re-made-old, lol)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leilana View Post
Well, I'm not suggesting that they'd be trapped in Purgatory for the whole season, but I think it's possible they could be in there or all of Purgatory is unleashed all over the world when they DO get out or without them even getting trapped in Purgatory.
Yep, that makes sense.

The reason I said 'the whole season', though was because the CW description made it sound like that for me. But then I remembered that they sounded like Dean was going to be with Lisa for the whole season as well and he was out of her house in what? Something like 2 episodes, lol.

So yeah, maybe what you and Az think might happen. Everyone keep saying that this season finale is something we never saw before and the door of Purgatory getting open is somewhat similar to the end of season 2 with the Hell's Gate. So, maybe to prevent it to happen the boys will be there - or Castiel, Crowley and/or someone else throw them there. It would be crazy like Eric teased and a start of something totally new.

I wonder how Purgatory would be and would it mean that our boys would have to die again?

(But at last they're together, so it's still better than the previous season finale for me. )
Thanks to Sarah_ben and Lere!

Last edited by Shaula; 05-19-2011 at 06:58 PM.
Shaula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 12:06 AM   #18
lere
lere
is worshipping the bowlegs
Bowlegs Fan

Thanked 3,170 Times in 1,889 Posts
My Mood: Happy

AUSIELLO

Supernatural Exclusive: Misha Collins Won't Be a Series Regular for Season 7

Brace yourself, Supernatural fans (as if Friday night’s finale didn’t already rob you of most every breath): Though his alter ego now is a bigger force than ever to be reckoned with, Misha Collins will not be returning to the CW series as a regular next season, TVLine has learned. After making a rock star entrance in Season 4, Castiel quickly became a fan favorite, but the Winchesters’ angel ally has gone from heavenly to sinister this season. In Friday night’s finale, he opened the door to purgatory –- inside himself! –- and became a soul-powered God. And nobody was going to get in his way. Not Raphael, not Crowley, not even the Winchesters, whom he gave the ultimate choice in the show’s final minutes: allegiance, or death.

So why the decision to not bring back Collins as a series regular, just when Cas seems to be at his most… almighty?

“When it comes to Supernatural, our philosophy is that everyone moves in and out and weaves in and out of the story, obviously with the exception of Sam and Dean,” executive producer Sera Gamble tells TVLine. “We love Misha. We love and adore the character of Castiel. His character developed to this extent and went in this unexpected direction because we were so inspired by him.”

The season finale cliffhanger “is a very pivotal moment in Cas’ development,” Gamble adds, describing the character as “transformed.” “Basically, that’s what we’ll be exploring next season, so there’s just a big change.”

A change so big it calls for less of a focus on Cas and the goings-on in heaven? While there will be angel stories in Season 7, “they will probably be more self-enclosed,” reveals Gamble.

“[In Season 6], we consciously kept some of this angel civil war off camera because we are interested in what happens on Earth,” she explains. “We are interested in what happens in the purview of the boys. We feel that in terms of what we can accomplish, the scope of the show, our storyline is best accomplished where the Impala can go.”

Collins is expected to return for the Season 7 opener, but how much of a presence he will have on the show beyond that, if any, is a mystery Gamble can’t delve into “without giving away a lot about the premiere,” she says.

Two other names familiar to Supernatural fans however will be back – creator Eric Kripke and executive producer Ben Edlund. Gamble assures us that despite being left off a CW press release touting next season, Kripke and Edlund are hard at work on the seventh cycle. “Their titles have changed,” she explains. “There are a lot of technical and contractual reasons that people’s titles change that don’t necessarily reflect their level of involvement or commitment to the show. … They’ve been in the [writers] room with me every day this week.”

SOURCE

Last edited by lere; 05-21-2011 at 12:11 AM.
lere is offline   Reply With Quote