Network Sites

Official SFO Social Groups
Become more apart of our
online community TODAY!
Follow us on ...

DFN TV Forums

DFN Celebrity Forums
Latest Supernatural News
<div style="background-color: none transparent;"><a href="http://www.rsspump.com/?web_widget/rss_widget/twitter_widget" title="web widget">Twitter Widget</a></div>

Go Back   Devoted Fans Network > Entertainment Forums > Television > Current Television Boards > Supernatural > Supernatural Episode Forums > Supernatural - Season 6 > 6.07 - Family Matters

Old 11-06-2010, 07:16 AM   #81
Shaula
Shaula
Brotherly Love is the key, the cause and it's making us whole
SFO Site Manager

Thanked 4,103 Times in 2,452 Posts

I'm still having a really hard time believing that Crowley has power enough to have access to Lucifer's cage and pull Sam out. I think he's lying. And if he isn't... Well, I still call plot hole, but I'll go with the flow... *shrugs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalinda View Post
Lele .. I tell you 1 thing, you're predictable...kekeke
when I saw those scenes, I already knew what would you say about this and paid attention to it :p and I was right...
:hahaha: I'm still doing my happy dance here. Loved that they were working together. (woohoo)

Quote:
I loveeee it too, Dean took control... no One can underestimate our Dean, right..
:hyper: Right! Right! Right! :hyper:

Quote:
I need to watch it again, soo many infos so little time.... but it gets better for the brothers, am sure...
Tell me about it... Still waiting for my subtitles...
Thanks to Sarah_ben and Lere!
Shaula is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 10:23 AM   #82
Leilana
Leilana
"Time just fades the pages in my book of memories..."
DFN Forum Leader

Thanked 1,007 Times in 697 Posts
My Mood: Crappy

Well, it's like I said in another thread. We've never actually seen Crowley's eyes change color like all other demons. I think there's significance behind this. Either Crowley IS a lot more powerful than given credit for or he's not a demon at all but something entirely different. What he could be? I got no idea.
Old 11-06-2010, 11:02 AM   #83
MrsBrdlv
MrsBrdlv
Is researching with Sammy........

My Mood: Brooding

Great episode......I'm going to have to re-watch it after taking some time to process. At the moment I am really hung up on wondering at a few things:

1. How long are we going to have to wait for Sam to get his soul back? Not the entire season I hope........it is too painful to watch this Sam, it absolutely breaks my heart. Kudos to Jared for doing such a phenomenal job. The physical and emotional response I have watching him so far this season is just.........wow........

2. What is going to happen when he does get his soul back. Will his soul remember being in hell all this time? Will he have two "memories?" One from his soul being in hell and the other from his time topside without a soul? If so, how will the two mesh together? Will they even mesh together or will the two conflict with each other.......leading into question...........

3. How will "our" Sam be affected by all of this when he is fully himself again? Will he be able to hold himself together, or will he have some major PTSD going on?

It was great to get some answers from this episode.....but I find myself feeling more up in the air, with more questions, after it. Like I said, I will have to watch it again after I have had a few days to process...........
MrsBrdlv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 01:07 PM   #84
Shaula
Shaula
SFO Site Manager

I hope we won't have to wait this long either, MrsBrdlv... *sighs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leilana View Post
Well, it's like I said in another thread. We've never actually seen Crowley's eyes change color like all other demons. I think there's significance behind this. Either Crowley IS a lot more powerful than given credit for or he's not a demon at all but something entirely different. What he could be? I got no idea.
Yeah, I saw and just answered in the other thread... :

I don't think he's something else.... And he can be very powerful, but I don't believe he's more powerful than Lilith was. No one has access to Lucifer's cage. The demons wasn't even sure he existed. Azazel had to make that spell to just talk to him and it couldn't be even in Hell.

I don't know.... I actually WISH that Crowley has Sam's soul because it would make to have it back kind of more easy, but I honestly think he's lying.
Old 11-06-2010, 01:19 PM   #85
Leilana
Leilana
DFN Forum Leader

I think if there is somebody else pulling the strings behind Crowley, then there is a huge possibility than him being more powerful than Lilith, YED, Alastair and whoever else is at the top of the demon food chain. Honestly, I'm not going to say I don't think he is this or that because we don't know.

I mean the whole theme of this season is nothing is as it seems. I won't underestimate Crowley and I won't overestimate him either. I'm just gonna say for now, he's got the mojo, he may have it all on his own, he may have gotten it from somebody, and he might just be sitting there filling everyone's head with fat, juicy lies. Who knows? But I won't say he's not more powerful than Lilith or he is more powerful than Lilith because at this point, it's something we just do not know.
Old 11-06-2010, 06:06 PM   #86
Shaula
Shaula
SFO Site Manager

I just watched with subtitles and... Crowley said that he snaps his fingers and Sam gets his soul back or he shoves Sam back into the hole.... And then he says he has no idea of what it is like... If he is so powerful and could drag Sam out... How come he has NO idea on what the cage is like? It's weird....

Anyway... I need your help.... In this same scene Crowley says to Dean "Or you can be you".... Do you have any idea what he meant by that?
Old 11-06-2010, 10:10 PM   #87
MrsBrdlv
MrsBrdlv
Is researching with Sammy........

My Mood: Brooding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaula View Post
Anyway... I need your help.... In this same scene Crowley says to Dean "Or you can be you".... Do you have any idea what he meant by that?
I am taking it that he was referring to the fact that Dean can't ever just "go with the flow" and has to do things his way. Pretty much all of last season Dean and Sam were supposed to give in to be the vessels, which they fought every step of the way. Crowley is expecting Dean to try and go another route to get Sam's soul back, fighting Crowley every step of the way, and that if he does Sam will go back to the cage.

I could be way off base about this, but it's JMHO.
MrsBrdlv is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MrsBrdlv For This Useful Post:
Shaula (11-08-2010)
Old 11-07-2010, 01:25 AM   #88
Leilana
Leilana
DFN Forum Leader

No, I don't think you're way off base, hun. I think that's exactly what it means. Crowley was basically stating "You're my bitch now, and if you don't do things my way and following along by the rules in my book and you try and find another way to get Sam's soul back? Then you're screwed, and Sam will go right back in the cage."

That's what he meant when he said to Dean "Or you can be you" because if Dean DID have it his way, he would find another way. Now that they've got Crowley riding on their shoulders, holding Sam's soul over their heads or the prospect of shoving him right back down into the hole, they really don't have a choice.
Old 11-07-2010, 03:08 AM   #89
mygirl911
mygirl911
<3 Patch
on a Samu high.....

My Mood: Innocent

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsBrdlv View Post
I am taking it that he was referring to the fact that Dean can't ever just "go with the flow" and has to do things his way. Pretty much all of last season Dean and Sam were supposed to give in to be the vessels, which they fought every step of the way. Crowley is expecting Dean to try and go another route to get Sam's soul back, fighting Crowley every step of the way, and that if he does Sam will go back to the cage.

I could be way off base about this, but it's JMHO.
Yes, I agree with that as well! Crowley knows how Dean's ticking and that's why Crowley said that!

Just watched the episode last night and have to say that I wasn't all that surprised anymore by Sam not having his soul anymore! It was the only explanation for him not feeling anything or acting the way he did! My friend had that theory already for a few episodes, and I agreed with her. Now we have a prove! I just still don't understand why Sam didn't say anything from the beginning! I mean, yes, he's not Sam, but he is still thinking and he KNEW that something was wrong with him! Why didn't he talk to his brother about it??

I actually LOVE the whole Crowley thing! I remember Lele said a while back that Crowley is the only demon she actually liked and I feel the same way, even though I still don't trust him in any way at all! I mean, he's a demon after all!!

~~Seeing Him Made You Love Your Life~~

mygirl911 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mygirl911 For This Useful Post:
Shaula (11-08-2010)
Old 11-08-2010, 06:33 PM   #90
Shaula
Shaula
SFO Site Manager

Thank you, MrsBrdlv, Lana and Yvi! This line was scarring me... :hug: