Devoted Fans Network Forums Gallery DFN Network Sites DFN Social Media
Devoted Fans Network News

Go Back   Devoted Fans Network > Entertainment Forums > Television > Current Television Boards > Bones

Old 05-18-2012, 12:54 PM   #121
*Sandy*
*Sandy*
is fan of Bones, Smallville, Fringe, and Castle
Clois & Semperance fan

My Mood: Happy

Thank for the info Jen!

the season finale, broke my heart into pieces! has been very sad end, the murderer is really bad and smart! i want to punch him! I hope that in season 8 everything is resolved,im sure but we have to wait several months for it!

*Vanesa* & *Sandy* hermanas para siempre, hasta el infinito y más allá

ALWAYS (Castle & Beckett)
*Sandy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 06:25 PM   #122
JenR
JenR
has no status.
Devoted Member

My Mood: Bored

Question: Are the Bones producers approaching the upcoming eighth season as the show’s last? —Robert
Ausiello: Hell no. “I could see Season 9 or 10 being the last,” says series creator Hart Hanson. “But definitely not [Season 8]. Post Booth and Brennan being together, there’s a good three seasons [of story] left.”

Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Glee, Bones, Vampire Diaries, Dexter, Happy Endings and More! - TVLine

JenR is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JenR For This Useful Post:
skylight (06-20-2012)
Old 06-05-2012, 07:34 PM   #123
JenR
JenR
has no status.
Devoted Member

Question: Will Bones be doing anything special for its 150th episode next season? —Patti
Ausiello: I have no idea — those are Hart Hanson’s words, not mine. “We’ll do something fun,” the EP assures of the landmark hour, which will likely air at midseason. “But I haven’t thought that far ahead.”

Question: Any chance some of the Finder cast might land on Bones next season? —Joel
Ausiello: Don’t think the thought hasn’t crossed the mind of the man in charge of both shows. “I would love that so much,” says Hanson. “But you would have to make sure it wasn’t self-indulgent. And I don’t have a sense right now how much the Bones audience would like to see that. And I don’t know if the Finder audience would want it to happen. But I personally think it would be great.” Hanson concedes that he’s still “exceedingly depressed” about The Finder‘s cancellation, confessing, “It’s hard to let go.” He also says that after some “initial wariness,” the Bones cast warmed up to “the Finder upstarts,” adding, “They all became very fond of each other. David [Boreanaz] really liked working with Geoff [Stults]. They got along terrifically well, so it would be fun to have them on [Bones].”

Glee Season 4 Spoilers -- True Blood, Once Upon a Time and More! - TVLine

How will Booth really feel about Brennan running off with Christine on Bones? — Crystal
ADAM: "He's furious," executive producer Stephen Nathan tells us. "[He thinks], 'Isn't there some way she could include him? Why didn't she trust him?" However, Nathan notes that Booth's practicality will eventually win out. "He realizes the only [other] way to keep [Brennan and Christine] safe would be to do something illegal like taking out Pelant," Nathan says. "We wanted Booth to remain a good man. To put him on the run compromises his character and his job. So, when Brennan does return, [Booth] is still the honorable man that he's been for seven seasons."

Mega Buzz: - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Last edited by JenR; 06-06-2012 at 09:53 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to JenR For This Useful Post:
skylight (06-20-2012)
Old 06-08-2012, 03:24 PM   #124
*Sandy*
*Sandy*
Clois & Semperance fan

thank you so much for the info Jen! i cant wait to see season 8! im counting the days till the premiere!

Old 09-03-2012, 10:07 PM   #125
skylight
skylight
has no status.

Location: Around Christmas time the North Pole, other then that I usually live elsewhere.
My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Booth — Good Guy Gone Sad

Quote:
Bones Season 8 Spoilers: Booth Is “Furious” — Plus Nine More Super-Juicy Teasers!

July 6 at 02:31PM EDT by Mehera Bonner

Photo Credit: Patrick McElhenney/FOX ©2012 Fox Broadcasting Co.

Bones' eighth season is just around the corner! Actually, that's a lie –– our favorite show is still months away, which is why it's time for some serious inside scoop. Check out 10 mouth-watering spoilers Bones' executive producer, Stephen Nathan recently shared with TV Guide.

1. Bones Will Return As A "Murder Show"
"We had to figure out something that was going to really exploit this new relationship that they [Brennan (Emily Deschanel) and Booth (David Boreanaz)] have and the new family that they have, as well as really get our show back on track as a murder show," Stephen says.

2. Booth Is "Furious" With Brennan
"When Brennan does return, he [Booth] is still the honorable man that he has been for seven seasons," Stephen explains. "However, he's furious. He's furious at Max, but he understands. He's furious with Brennan because [he thinks], 'Wasn't there some way that she could include him? Why didn't she trust him with that information?'"

3. Booth Might "Take Out" Pelant
"I think she [Brennan] realizes the only way that he [Booth] can keep her safe would be to do something illegal like taking out Pelant," Stephen explains. "Which is something that he might [still] have to do. We certainly have not seen the last of Pelant."

4. The Jeffersonian Team Won't Help Brennan
"Cam [Tamara Taylor] is going to have to be completely above reproach," Stephen says. "She is going to have to maintain that position so that the Jeffersonian can also be above reproach. All of those people are going to be doing their jobs so that none of the evidence is tainted. That will continue."

5. Brennan's Been Working While On The Lam
"She's been gone, but she's been working," Stephen explains. "It will be revealed what kind of communication there has been from Brennan. I can't tell you who's been communicating with her, but somebody's been communicating with her. There has been some movement in the case."

6. Brennan Will (Probably) Come Back In The Season Premiere
"[The premiere] is all about trying to clear Brennan, bringing her back in and finding something that will put Pelant away," Stephen says. "When we come back, that's the first order of business. Whether they're successful in all of those pursuits remains to be seen. I can't imagine they will be successful in all those pursuits, but we certainly want to see Brennan come home."

7. Cam Gets A New Boyfriend And Angela Struggles With Mommyhood
"We want to get Cam involved in a new relationship and see what's going on with her daughter," Stephen says. "There is the start of something with Angela [Michaela Conlin] maybe getting a little bit antsy. One of the four bonus episodes that we shot really kind of focuses on Angela and her domestication and how comfortable and uncomfortable she is with that."

8. Expect Huge Changes For Sweets
"Sweets' [John Francis Daley] life will take a turn," Stephen teases. "He's been very complacent. He thinks he has a very secure thing going on with Daisy, but I think we're going to try to shake things up for Sweets."

Photo Credit: Hart Hanson on Twitter

9. New Season, New Squinterns!
"We're going to try and find somebody for the FBI," Stephen says. "We're also going to try to add new squinterns. We love all the squinterns that we have. The issue with them, as always, is what other shows they're going to be taking off to do."

10. Pelant Will Come Between Booth And Brennan!
"He is going to surprise the team — and us — at every turn," Stephen teases. "I can guarantee that. Pelant's [story] is going to unfold in a way that I don't think anyone will foresee. It's definitely going to have its impact on them [Brennan and Booth].

We can't wait! Keep the spoilers coming, Mr. Nathan.
Wetpaint from Tv Guide

Cue up the Dashboard Confessional records — Booth’s (David Boreanaz) going emo. He’s distraught that Brennan (Emily Deschanel) left — and took Baby Christine with her. "For him it's a very emotional time, and also he'll be distraught, probably some depression, some self-examination of his character and why she would do this," David told media outlets at Comic-Con. "He'll have to re-examine the relationship, re-examine where they are the two of them."
Quote:
Brennan — Gone, But Not Forgotten

Of course, the whole team will band together working to clear Brennan’s name — but it takes time because they have to be careful to stay above board to do it. Luckily, she does have someone on the inside! At Comic-Con showrunner Stephen Nathan explained on a panel, "She's been gone, but she's been working,” adding, “I can't tell you who's been communicating with her, but somebody's been communicating with her."
Quote:
Cam — Gets Her Groove Back

When she’s not minding the Jeffersonian, we think that Cam’s (Tamara Taylor) probably at home alphabetizing her shoes and styling products. In short, girlfriend needs some romance. And — at last! — it’s happening. Tamara Taylor told us exclusively, “I'm getting a love interest, finally.” When we pressed her to find out the lucky guy’s identity, she said, “He's someone we know. That's all I know. I have no clue who it is. I'll know when I read the script.”
Quote:
Angela — Missing Her Old Life?

Sure, Baby Michael is adorable (when he's not living in a cabinet drawer) and Hodgins (TJ Thyne) is the cutest bearded bug nerd a woman woudl ever wat — so what's eating at Angela? Michaela Conlin told Wetpaint Entertainemnet exclusively, "Angela was very resistant to take the job in the beginning ... she didn't even want to work with dead bodies, and now she's in it full-fledged." She adds, " [There are episodes in Season 8] that bring up a lot of issues with Angela's art and her feeling a little bit conflicted about giving that up to have a family."
Quote:
Sweets — He Loves Her, He Loves Her Not?

If there’s anything cuter than Daisy (Carla Gallo) and Sweets (John Francis Daley) making out under a desk, we haven’t seen it. That’s why this next spoiler really smarts. Stephen Nathan tells TVLine that Sweets will find himself running an investigation alongside “a new and very attractive FBI agent played by [Shark's] Danielle Panabaker.” Color us shocked, Sweets — please be gentle with sweet Daisy’s heart!
Quote:
Clark — Has Big Shoes to Fill

With Brennan gone, there’s still a job to be done — and it looks like Dr. Clark Edison (Eugene Byrd) is the man for that job! Word on the street (or at least on TVLine) is that Brennan’s spot will be filled by someone with the initials “C.E.” We’re no forensic anthropologist, but we think, given this clue, Clark stepping in while Brennan’s away seems mighty likely.
Quote:
Pelant — Who’s Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?

We know — ugh. Unfortunately it looks like Christopher Pelant (Andrew Leeds) the super-evil super-genius who ruined everything is going nowhere. "We'll see him in the first episode, but he will be a nature force throughout season 8," Stephen Nathan said during Comic Con's group Bones panel. "We'll be revisiting him periodically, and he'll come back in ways we don't expect. He really is one step ahead of our people."
source wetpaint
Twilight, Harry Potter, Warm Bodies

Last edited by skylight; 09-03-2012 at 10:39 PM.
skylight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 12:41 PM   #126
JenR
JenR
has no status.
Devoted Member

Bones - Episode 8.01 - The Future in the Past - Press Release

THE TEAM TRIES TO CLEAR BRENNAN OF A CRIME SHE DID NOT COMMIT ON THE SEASON PREMIERE OF “BONES”

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, ON FOX

Ryan O’Neal and Andrew Leeds Guest-Star

Having been accused of murder, Brennan (Emily Deschanel) is on the run from the FBI, with help from her father Max (guest star Ryan O’Neal). Booth (David Boreanaz) and the Jeffersonian team are convinced evil tech genius Christopher Pelant (guest star Andrew Leeds) has manipulated key evidence in the case to pinpoint Brennan as the prime suspect. Then, an anonymous tip leads the team to the remains of a high school guidance counselor that may hold the key to proving Brennan’s innocence in the all-new “The Future in the Past” season premiere episode of BONES airing Monday, Sept. 17 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BON-801) (TV-14 L, V)

Cast: Emily Deschanel as Dr. Temperance Brennan; David Boreanaz as FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth; TJ Thyne as Dr. Jack Hodgins; Michaela Conlin as Angela Montenegro; Tamara Taylor as Dr. Camille “Cam” Saroyan; John Francis Daley as Dr. Lance Sweets

Guest Cast: Ryan O’Neal as Max Keenan; Andrew Leeds as Christoper Pelant; Reed Diamond as FBI Special Agent Hayes Flynn; Patricia Belcher as AUSA Caroline Julian; Eugene Byrd as Dr. Clark Edison; Stacey Turner as TV Reporter; Kevin Scott Allen as Homeless Man

[PHOTO] Bones Season 8 Booth and Brennan Reunite - TVLine

Fresh Bones Photos Tease Brennan's Return to Work — Plus, New Cast Pics?

‘Bones’ Season 8 Spoilers — Booth’s Mother - TVLine

Got any fresh dirt on Bones? — Nick
ADAM: Sounds like serial killer Christopher Pelant isn't the only cocky murderer Brennan will be up against this season. In an upcoming episode, she'll go head-to-head with a smug, blue-collar head of a crime-scene-cleaning company. When he is suspected of murdering his company's biggest rival, the gruff know-it-all tells Brennan she'll never find enough evidence to convict him because his job forces him to be so good at cleaning up dirty work. We're betting he's all kinds of wrong.Mega Buzz: | TVGuide.com

Care to add anything to the deluge of scoop that has recently come out about BONES upcoming eighth season premiere? — Lisa
The TV Addict: Do we ever. That said, since we aren’t prepared to spoil the circumstances surrounding Booth and Brennan’s very satisfying and surprisingly physical (!) reunion, we’ll simply say this: Not only do creator Hart Hanson and Co. outdo themselves with an immensely satisfying season opener that leaves a surprisingly large threat over the Jeffersonian looming, Hodgins gets to show a side of himself that will have fans buzzing even moreso than whether or not Brennan decides to keep her blond locks! Ask the Addict: | the TV addict

BONES

PREVIOUSLY ON... | Evil mastermind Christopher Pelant framed Brennan for murder, but rather than stick around and wait for the “hacktivist” to further incriminate her, the new mom ditched Booth and went on the lam with daughter Christine.

COMING UP NEXT | The Pelant imbroglio will be tied up early on, giving way to those four standalone bonus episodes that were shot last season. Nearly all of the characters will experience some kind of upheaval in their personal or professional lives, with Cam getting a surprising new love interest (hint: it's someone we've met before), Angela considering a new line of work, and Booth and Brennan confronting that pesky issue of marriage. "Last season was a funnier, very peaceful and kind of loving season," notes exec producer Stephen Nathan. "But we don’t want them to get too comfortable. So this season is probably going to be just a touch darker."

TVLINE BONUS SPOILER | Shark alum Danielle Panabaker, who is set to play an FBI agent paired with Sweets during one of the aforementioned bonus episodes, is in talks to return on a recurring basis. RETURN DATE | Monday, Sept. 17 at 8/7c (Fox)

Read More at: [PHOTOS] Fall TV 2012 Preview — Spoilers - TVLine

Old 09-07-2012, 05:10 PM   #127
JDWinchester18
JDWinchester18
SPNFamily

My Mood: Chatty

Awesome! I can not wait!!! One more week!
Old 10-06-2012, 02:14 PM   #128
*Vanesa*
*Vanesa*
:)
Jared & Jensen Hot!!

My Mood: Innocent

Thanks for sharing

*Vanesa* xxx

*DTJA*
*DTJP*
*Vanesa* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 09:53 AM   #129
JenR
JenR
has no status.
Devoted Member

[VIDEO]Exclusive Video: Twisted BONES Bosses @HartHanson and @SquareChicken Preview Season 8′s Most Gruesome Kill - TVLine

Old 11-02-2012, 04:13 PM   #130
*Sandy*
*Sandy*
Clois & Semperance fan

Thank you so much for the spoilers and info! Nice that finally Bones is back the next Monday!