Devoted Fans Network Forums Gallery DFN Network Sites DFN Social Media
Devoted Fans Network News

Go Back   Devoted Fans Network > Entertainment Forums > Television > Current Television Boards > The Vampire Diaries Universe

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2012, 09:33 AM   #162
JenR
JenR
has no status.
Devoted Member

My Mood: Bored

full tvd panel at paleyfest

Watch Now: The Vampire Diaries Cast Talks Love Triangles, Upcoming Makeout Sessions and Finale Flashbacks!

'Vampire Diaries': Exclusive behind-the-scenes shots from '1912'

'Vampire Diaries' Star Ian Somerhalder Teases Spicy Sage

PaleyFest: How Ian Somerhalder Almost Lost His Vampire Diaries Role

AKAAnderson647: Caroline and Klaus!!!!!
Prepare yourselves, Vampire Diaries fans: neither Caroline (Candice Accola) and Klaus (Joseph Morgan) are in Thursday's episode and Klaus will be MIA in the episode after that as well, so you'll have to wait it out for some more Klaroline goodness (or, as Accola likes to call it, "manipulation"). As for Tyler's (Michael Trevino) upcoming return to town? When we asked executive producer Julie Plec if the term "love triangle" was appropriate for the Tyler-Caroline-Klaus situation, she said she prefers "jealousy triangle." Interesting choice of words, yes?
Read more: Spoiler Chat Daily: New Glee Character With a Rocky Past! Plus New Girl, Vampire Diaries and More! - E! Online

captain swan shipper

Last edited by JenR; 03-12-2012 at 08:26 PM.
Old 03-12-2012, 08:19 PM   #163
JenR
JenR
has no status.
Devoted Member

cw promo featuring TSC/TVD

captain swan shipper
Old 03-13-2012, 10:18 AM   #164
JenR
JenR
has no status.
Devoted Member

The Vampire Diaries Cast Teases the Return of Mother Original and More! - TV Fanatic

'The Vampire Diaries': Nina Dobrev teases Elena's decade dance partner, plus -- who else is suiting up?

'Vampire Diaries,' 'Secret Circle' vicious and sexy extended promo -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO this is the extended version of the 1 night 2 die 4 video promo i posted yesterday

'Vampire Diaries' Matt Davis cast in 'Cult' pilot: What does this mean for Alaric?

Matt Davis Joins CW Drama Pilot Cult — What Does It Mean for Vampire Diaries' Alaric?

Vampire Diaries Star Joins CW Pilot Cult! Is a Death Coming?

Jackie: What's coming up for Bonnie aka my favorite character on The Vampire Diaries?!
Some quality time with Alaric (Matt Davis)! Yeah, you read that right: Bonnie (Kat Graham) will be sharing scenes with everyone's favorite history teacher and when we asked Graham about the dynamic between the two, she says it's "unusual." No, we don't think TVD is doing the whole student-teacher relationship thing, but we do wonder what those two are up to…
Read more: Spoiler Chat Daily: Vampire Diaries Odd Couple Alert! Plus Bones, Happy Endings, Fringe and More! - E! Online

Question: Any scoop on The Vampire Diaries? —Anna
Ausiello: No shocker here: Alaric is alive when the show returns this Thursday, but Meredith isn’t done messing with him. The mysterious doc makes a pretty compelling case to Elena that she may not know her “guardian” as well as she thinks she does.
Spoilers on Grey's Anatomy, Revenge, Bones Castle and More -- Ask Ausiello

captain swan shipper

Last edited by JenR; 03-13-2012 at 07:17 PM.
Old 03-14-2012, 09:29 AM   #165
JenR
JenR
has no status.
Devoted Member

Will Stefan now turn into a good guy on The Vampire Diaries? —Jaime
NATALIE: He's sure going to try! He'll even fight through finding out that Damon still has a thing for Elena. "There's a slow acceptance of the fact that they're both in love with the same girl," Paul Wesley says. "Oddly enough, it's making them have some sort of a camaraderie." Then again, you will see the return of the Ripper this week.
Mega Buzz: Scoop on NCIS' "Kid," the Grey's Finale, and Mad Men Secrets - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Theresa189: Please tell me Torrey DeVitto is staying on Vampire Diaries! I love to see her all psycho à la Nanny Carrie from One Tree Hill.
I can tell you that Torrey is still in Atlanta (so that's a good sign), but you will not get your full wish, because you can't be so sure she's the sociopath based on what you saw in the latest episode. Thursday's episode just might be our favorite ever and it is not to be missed!
Read more: Spoiler Chat Daily: Whose Bad Deed Will Shock You on Revenge? Plus, Smash, Vampire Diaries and More! - E! Online

'Vampire Diaries' star Paul Wesley tells us why it's so good to be bad -- and spills on Stefan's response to Damon/Elena - From Inside the Box - Zap2it

'Vampire Diaries' Star Candice Accola Says Caroline Is Manipulating Klaus

The Vampire Diaries: Walking Between Good and Evil

captain swan shipper

Last edited by JenR; 03-14-2012 at 06:52 PM.
Old 03-14-2012, 09:54 PM   #166
Brittney
Brittney
says hi.
DFN Forum Leader

I have to say, I'm loving the new promos that they have for tomorrow's episode! The "Vicious" promo has me really excited for the ep, it really looks like it's going to be a good one.

Old 03-15-2012, 01:42 PM   #167
JenR
JenR
has no status.
Devoted Member

Cassidy Freeman on Her Vampire Diaries Debut: Sage Is Not Unlike Smallville - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Vampire Diaries Preview - Cassidy Freeman, Season 3 Episode 16

'Vampire Diaries': Cassidy Freeman on Sage, Damon's Roots and 'Smallville' Days

'Vampire Diaries' Star Nina Dobrev Teases Tonight's '1912,' Season Finale
Matt Davis Is Having a Bloody Good Time on The Vampire Diaries
'Vampire Diaries' star Ian Somerhalder warns: The finale will make us cry!

The Vampire Diaries: Paul Wesley Teases "Big Time" Hope and Heartbreak for Stefan and Elena

'The Vampire Diaries': Paul Wesley On '1912,' Evil Stefan And The Biggest Shocker Yet

Any scoop about the serial killer that has arrived in Mystic Falls? Vampire, human or spirit? — Abby
The TV Addict: Since narrowing it down would ruin all the fun for you VAMPIRE DIARIES fans, you’re going to have to trust us when we say that the Mystic Falls Murderer (Trademark, theTVaddict.com) is absolutely the last person you would suspect. No word of a lie, our head is still ringing from the chorus of “Nooooooooooos” that emanated from last week’s PaleyFest panel celebrating the hit CW series!
Ask the Addict: Spoilers for THE VAMPIRE DIARIES, CASTLE, BONES, REVENGE, ONCE UPON A TIME & More! | the TV addict

captain swan shipper

Last edited by JenR; 03-15-2012 at 06:58 PM.
Old 03-16-2012, 09:21 AM   #168
JenR
JenR
has no status.
Devoted Member

Vampire Diaries Season 3 Episodes 16 Alaric Post-Mortem

'The Vampire Diaries' serial killer revealed! What do you think of this awful turn of events? - From Inside the Box - Zap2it

Vampire Diaries Boss on Alaric's Ring: It Has Dangerous Implications for Jere - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

'The Vampire Diaries' boss Julie Plec on the big [spoiler] twist!

The Vampire Diaries Boss and Cast Dish on Tonight's Shocking Twist! What's Next For [Spoiler]?

Casey in Middleton, N.J.: Any scoop on the upcoming decade dance on The Vampire Diaries?
What goes better with dancing and decorations than death?! "These dances are so funny. They're dances and they all serve as a backdrop to murder," Paul Wesley teases. "It's like, 'We're going to dress you up in an extravagant period costume that no high school kid would ever have and have some vicious murder!'" While some would find the prospect of someone dying at a high school dance pretty traumatizing, Wesley say he's gotten used to it. "There's always this general air of naïveté going into these dances. It's like, haven't we learned? You know what happens," he says. "It's like any horror film. It becomes kind of hilarious at a certain point." Gotta love Wesley's sense of humor!
Read more: Spoiler Chat Daily: Vampire Diaries Death at the Dance? Plus, Scoop on Grey's Anatomy, The Walking Dead and More! - E! Online

captain swan shipper

Last edited by JenR; 03-16-2012 at 09:56 AM.
Old 03-16-2012, 05:47 PM   #169
JenR
JenR
has no status.
Devoted Member

‘VAMPIRE DIARIES’: JULIE PLEC TALKS KLAUS AND CAROLINE… AND TYLER!

Klaus and Caroline fans went a little banana-nuts this week when they seemed to believe I’d left their favorite blondies off my scoop radar after the Vampire Diaries panel at PaleyFest. To that I say, bite your tongue! Not only am I a big fan of any pairing involving a man who draws ponies, but all that talk of Klaus’ Match.com profile during the panel (hilarious as it was!) made me hope more than ever that our hottie hybrid gets the last laugh. Also, I was saving this clip of Julie Plec and Candice Accola for you!

In our mini-chat below, I asked Plec what’s in store for this pair as we head toward the end of the season, and she assured me we haven’t seen the last of them — but there are big complications on the horizon. Aside from Caroline’s continuing efforts to tell Klaus to “talk to the hand,” there will soon be the little issue of Tyler to deal with. “When he comes back, he’s going to step right into the middle of watching this hybrid making moves on his lady, and he’s not going to be too psyched about it,” she said. “The question is, how do I stand up to this guy and tell him to get his hands off my girl without exposing the fact that I’m trying to break my sire bond with him. It’s going to be tough!”

Meanwhile, Accola is more focused on pointing out the major “red flags” of the situation. You know, like Klaus is a murderer. “We have to keep in mind — everyone’s all excited all of a sudden. But I’m like, ‘Guys, he’s a mass murderer.’ He’s bad and creating an army to murder people!” she said.

'The Vampire Diaries,' 'Revenge': Spoiler Room | Inside TV | EW.com (video interview with Julie Plec at source)

captain swan shipper
Old 03-19-2012, 05:28 PM   #170
JenR
JenR
has no status.
Devoted Member

Stars from 'Vampire Diaries,' 'Castle,' and 'Revenge' talk what's next in Spoiler Room: Video Edition

captain swan shipper
Closed Thread