Network Sites

Official SFO Social Groups
Become more apart of our
online community TODAY!
Follow us on ...

DFN TV Forums

DFN Celebrity Forums
Latest Supernatural News
<div style="background-color: none transparent;"><a href="http://www.rsspump.com/?web_widget/rss_widget/twitter_widget" title="web widget">Twitter Widget</a></div>

Go Back   Devoted Fans Network > Entertainment Forums > Television > Current Television Boards > Supernatural > Supernatural Other Forums > Supernatural - Lounge

Old 03-07-2012, 01:47 AM   #201
Asha Moon
Asha Moon
loves Supernatural!

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamuna View Post
Wow, I didn't know that yet! I just keep on learning a little more every time I go here. Thanks for the info!
I've checked it out and most of those books I can get my hands on 'round here in the Netherlands. Yay!! I think I'm going to give myself a treat and buy those. In the comments of buyers of those books, they really recommend them for anyone who's a true fan of the show. (That's me allright!)
But as you said, the season 2- Companion appears to be a rare one. I wonder why that is?
You're very welcome , I'm happy I had a useful tidbit for you! I hope you get the Companions and enjoy them...they've got lots of extras in them that I'm sure you'll appreciate. I only have book 2 and 6 so far. The Season 2 Companion is challenging to get but worth the trouble. I loved it because of my obsession with a certain charming demon - but I think a lot of people really liked Season 2 the best because it was just so potent.

Quote:
Well, I can now officially state from experience:
Darn! They DO!!

I've made those Purple Nurples yesterday, and enjoyed them while watching the DVD 'Ten inch heroe' that finally came with mail delivery...
Liked the movie! It was sweet. Especially the final part.

The Purple Nurples: If I had to make a review, I'd say it's somewhat too sweet for my taste, the grenadine I could do without. I like my drinks straight-up mostly, or cocktails like Caiparinha and Bloody Mary (no, not joking, I'm serious...Not related to that episode. Honestly.... )
But I must say I never had a drink with that colour before... Could be fun to serve them when throwing a party?!
You made them ! They do sound like a good party drink. I imagine they'd be fun to serve up at Halloween or New Year's Eve.

I haven't seen 'Ten Inch Hero', I will have to watch for that one

Quote:
I was getting kinda restless with all these SPN-interruptions lately. Got me surfing every thread here on SFO for....something!! AArghh!!

So I'm darn happy I found Asha here. Any Hellatus is a good time to Lounge, right?
And you joining in makes it even better!
Glad to have found you too Yamuna, and it's good to hear things are going better for you It is comforting to have others to Lounge with while awaiting the end of the Hellatus...it keeps me sane

The YED, Azazel (Fredric Lehne/Lane)
Asha Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 05:41 AM   #202
Jinnocence
Jinnocence
loving the hottest guy ever.
is worshipping LERE

My Mood: Angelic

I actually love the lounge, even though I realized you are surprisingly on topic down here!

It was too quiet for too long... I'm bored at work at the moment!

[Buffy&Angel | Supernatural | Bones |
Secret Circle | Ringer]

~ It must be the angels on a rampage ~
Jinnocence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 06:59 PM   #203
Asha Moon
Asha Moon
loves Supernatural!

Being is the worst...I think it even trumps waiting for anything. Whether it's waiting in a long line, or waiting to get something in the mail it drives me

We'll just have to come up with some other funky drinks to make in here - anyone know of any good ones?

Old 03-12-2012, 12:32 PM   #204
yamuna
yamuna
is wondering...about a LOT of things...

My Mood: Busy

Shouldn't there be some kind of SPN-trademark-drinks by now?
Winchester Woozies, Bobby-Balls, Trickster-Dipsters, Colt-shots, Cass-Badass? Or something?
Is there a recipe for the Yellow-Eyes cocktail they used in the ep about the SPN-convention with Chuck?
Old 03-12-2012, 01:28 PM   #205
Asha Moon
Asha Moon
loves Supernatural!

Quote:
Shouldn't there be some kind of SPN-trademark-drinks by now?
Winchester Woozies, Bobby-Balls, Trickster-Dipsters, Colt-shots, Cass-Badass? Or something?
Is there a recipe for the Yellow-Eyes cocktail they used in the ep about the SPN-convention with Chuck?
Love the drink names you came up with

Mmmm Yellow-Eyes cocktail, I remember that drink in the episode. I don't have a recipe for that one but if it's out there -- somebody please post it!

Old 03-21-2012, 12:07 PM   #206
yamuna
yamuna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asha Moon View Post
You're very welcome , I'm happy I had a useful tidbit for you! I hope you get the Companions and enjoy them...they've got lots of extras in them that I'm sure you'll appreciate. I only have book 2 and 6 so far. The Season 2 Companion is challenging to get but worth the trouble. I loved it because of my obsession with a certain charming demon - but I think a lot of people really liked Season 2 the best because it was just so potent.
Useful tidbit indeed!
I really think you had no clue as to what you stirred up with that 'tidbit'.
I've gone all fanatical and been digging around and ordered every season Companion, from different sites/webshops, from different countries.
I recieved the first one by mail yesterday. I'm so happy!! ~squeek!!~ I'm loving it!

With a little luck I'll even get my hands on an affordable season 2 Companion. That one was really high priced like you said, but then I found it on a webshop 2 continents further-up for the usual price... So if that order doesn't bounce for some reason, I'll have that book to look foreward to for just around my birthday in June. Wouldn't that be a great present!?
I'll pay more for the shipment than for the book itself, but Hey! I wanna-wanna-wanna!! And I really would not pay the 160 pounds or dollars it goes for on amazon.com, so...if I can get it for about 30 euro (incl. shipment) I will soooooo not complain. Not even about the waiting-time.
I feel like a kid in a candy store right now.
Old 03-21-2012, 08:14 PM   #207
Asha Moon
Asha Moon
loves Supernatural!

Quote:
Useful tidbit indeed!
I really think you had no clue as to what you stirred up with that 'tidbit'.
I've gone all fanatical and been digging around and ordered every season Companion, from different sites/webshops, from different countries.
I recieved the first one by mail yesterday. I'm so happy!! ~squeek!!~ I'm loving it!
Oh no, I've created a monster!!! Glad you've got one already and are enjoying it so much - congratulations!

Quote:
With a little luck I'll even get my hands on an affordable season 2 Companion. That one was really high priced like you said, but then I found it on a webshop 2 continents further-up for the usual price... So if that order doesn't bounce for some reason, I'll have that book to look foreward to for just around my birthday in June. Wouldn't that be a great present!?
I'll pay more for the shipment than for the book itself, but Hey! I wanna-wanna-wanna!! And I really would not pay the 160 pounds or dollars it goes for on amazon.com, so...if I can get it for about 30 euro (incl. shipment) I will soooooo not complain. Not even about the waiting-time.
I feel like a kid in a candy store right now.
Yeah, the Season 2 is so hard to find at a decent price but you did it - good shopping

I hope it does arrive on your birthday. It's always so cool when stuff does that, it's like getting a present from the Universe.

I love that kid in a candy store feeling...enjoy the rush!

Old 03-23-2012, 02:08 PM   #208
yamuna
yamuna

Lol Asha...!
Well, all I needed was a tiny *push* in the direction I was already bound for anyways...
So let's say you had a part in 'releasing' that monster. I don't mind. Not at all. ~grinn~
I really am enjoying the Companions. Just the "20 reasons to..." have made me multiple times already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asha Moon View Post
I hope it does arrive on your birthday. It's always so cool when stuff does that, it's like getting a present from the Universe.
That's so very well said! I've had that happen before, and this is exactly how that feels!
Fingers crossed....

I did get a little spoiled though: last week the Companions 3, 5 and 6 were delivered one day at a time. So I got a 'present' every other day!
Old 03-24-2012, 05:43 PM   #209
Asha Moon
Asha Moon
loves Supernatural!

Quote:
Lol Asha...!
Well, all I needed was a tiny *push* in the direction I was already bound for anyways...
So let's say you had a part in 'releasing' that monster. I don't mind. Not at all. ~grinn~
I really am enjoying the Companions. Just the "20 reasons to..." have made me multiple times already.
Lol, I'm glad to have helped the monster escape. The Companions are a lot of fun to have.

Quote:
That's so very well said! I've had that happen before, and this is exactly how that feels!
Fingers crossed....
Crossing my fingers for ya too!

Quote:
I did get a little spoiled though: last week the Companions 3, 5 and 6 were delivered one day at a time. So I got a 'present' every other day!
Ohhh that would really spoil you. Sounds like me. I get addicted to getting things in the mail and then sulk when there's a dry spell. The answer - just keep ordering stuff!

Old 04-03-2012, 01:09 PM   #210
kaoticdaydreams
kaoticdaydreams
has no status.

My Mood: Yeehaw

Random....

So I just finished watching season 1 again. Amazing how Jared doubles....or triples in size from when they started.

-Nicole
kaoticdaydreams is offline   Reply With Quote