Network Sites

Official SFO Social Groups
Become more apart of our
online community TODAY!
Follow us on ...

DFN TV Forums

DFN Celebrity Forums
Latest Supernatural News
<div style="background-color: none transparent;"><a href="http://www.rsspump.com/?web_widget/rss_widget/twitter_widget" title="web widget">Twitter Widget</a></div>

Go Back   Devoted Fans Network > Entertainment Forums > Television > Current Television Boards > Supernatural > Supernatural Episode Forums > Supernatural - Season 6 > 6.22 - The Man Who Knew Too Much

View Poll Results: What do you think of Cas now?
I'm disappointed that he doesn't know better *SLAP* Listen to Dean! 5 31.25%
I'm worried for Cas and all humanity. 9 56.25%
I have faith in Cas, he's just temporarily overwhelmed by the power, he'll come to his senses 7 43.75%
Um, should I talk to a therapist if this Cas excites me? 5 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-02-2012, 05:44 AM   #31
shaz
shaz
has no status.
Registered Member

My Mood: Pensive

Naww thank you yamuna!! ><

Yea, I didn't want to think that Cass really would end up like that! All that time, it was him who did so much for dean and sam...and i didn't quite like how they treated cass in S6, like he's just someone they call for help when in need and he must be there in a second to resovle all their problems...

I'm a Dean girl, but the creation of Cass is simply amazing! (So amazing now that I have to share the love!) I totally agree with you about the writers/producers/actors, they gave the show and the characters such dimensions and depth, that's how we end up here...emotionally talking about them..hahah

I only started watching from S3! And loved it straight away. Guess i have to catch up on 1 & 2 when I have time...Sigh. Now I have finally finished S6, don't have much time to start S7..and IT is going to end in May! So i'm once again on the "catch up" crew. :/

I don't think there is a forum for S7?? It's not on the drop down menu! (I dont want to see discussions about it though, big no to spoilers hahaa)

Some of the older episodes are incredible. I miss those ones where they just hunt things, each ep a different little story. Guess I'm kind of one of those people who wished SPN just ended with Swan Song S5, because it. was. awesome. I cried so much. (blush) And also coz i miss the old cass...
shaz is offline   Reply With Quote