Network Sites

Official SFO Social Groups
Become more apart of our
online community TODAY!
Follow us on ...

DFN TV Forums

DFN Celebrity Forums
Latest Supernatural News
<div style="background-color: none transparent;"><a href="http://www.rsspump.com/?web_widget/rss_widget/twitter_widget" title="web widget">Twitter Widget</a></div>

Go Back   Devoted Fans Network > Entertainment Forums > Television > Current Television Boards > Supernatural > Supernatural Episode Forums > Supernatural - Season 6 > 6.07 - Family Matters

View Poll Results: Sam's got no soul. Thoughts? Multiple choice
Doh! Really, sucks to be a Winchester, these boys have no luck at all 2 15.38%
I'm kind of scared of what Sam could turn into right now. That alpha vamp wanted Sam on his side... Could one push make Sam a true monster? 1 7.69%
Well, now at least we know what's wrong. We're that much closer to fixing Sammy! 7 53.85%
OMG. Sam's soul is trapped in a cage with Lucifer and has been for over a year? When Sam and his soul are reunited, Sam is going to be traumatized in a huge way! 9 69.23%
Why/how the frak did Crowley leave Sam's soul in hell? Why take the body only? 8 61.54%
I wish when we said "Sam's got no soul" we were just speaking metaphorically. Leave it to Supernatural to be literal. 1 7.69%
Thank god! We can blame all Sam's shitty actions on the no soul thing. He's not evil! 7 53.85%
Janet, you left something important out... *INSERT YOUR IDEA HERE* 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-05-2010, 09:45 PM   #1
Janet
Janet
has no status.
DFN Forum Leader

My Mood: Fine
Default Sam and his soul

One big thing we learned tonight is that Sam doesn't have his soul. He left it back in the cage with Lucifer apparently. Oh, and Sam hasn't felt anything or slept since he came back from Hell. That's not creepy at all!!!

Dean's first reaction? How do we get it back. If we have to go to Hell, let's do it.

Castiel's reaction? WHOOOA, down boy! Hell the fuck no.

Having no soul explains a lot. Most of us probably saw that coming from a mile away given how emotionless Sam has been.

What are your throughts about the revelation that Sam and his soul have parted ways?

Janet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 10:02 PM   #2
Shaula
Shaula
Brotherly Love is the key, the cause and it's making us whole
SFO Site Manager

Thanked 4,189 Times in 2,515 Posts
My Mood: Crappy

I knew it. Jensen told us..

But, just like you said, we could see it coming.... The way Sam was, it couldn't be "just" trauma.

The way that the scene was payed out, however, wasn't the way I was expecting.

Now I "understand" better why Dean beat Sam the way he did. The intention WAS to make him unconscious so he could bring him to the Hotel room and make Castiel "examine" him up. And he wasn't fully convinced that it's SAM, so it wasn't hated or something.

The way that Sam said "I'm sorry. It won't happen again" was kind of funny. You could tell that he didn't mean it... Not because he doesn't care, but because... well, he doesn't care, ahahahaha! You know what I mean, right? Sam isn't being mean, lying on purpose or something... It's just his condition and it's not his fault.

Loved the way Dean was all: "It has to be a way". It reminded me of the old days... ♥

And I was wishing SO hard that he would ask Castiel so heal Sam. And he DID!!! ♥
Thanks to Sarah_ben and Lere!
Shaula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 10:04 PM   #3
MegTDJ
MegTDJ
has no status.

My choices were that at least now we know what's wrong so we can FIX HIM, and that poor Sam's poor soul is still stuck in that cage having who-knows-what done to it, and when the two are reunited again... ouch, that's gonna hurt.
MegTDJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 12:16 AM   #4
kalinda
kalinda
has no status.

votes go to :

Quote:
Well, now at least we know what's wrong. We're that much closer to fixing Sammy!

OMG. Sam's soul is trapped in a cage with Lucifer and has been for over a year? When Sam and his soul are reunited, Sam is going to be traumatized in a huge way!

Why/how the frak did Crowley leave Sam's soul in hell? Why take the body only?

I wish when we said "Sam's got no soul" we were just speaking metaphorically. Leave it to Supernatural to be literal.

Thank god! We can blame all Sam's shitty actions on the no soul thing. He's not evil
yes, I think I understand what you're saying Lele... Sam has been pretty messep up, just came to me as a shock though, if ever real human being has (literally) no soul. I could see Dean's hopelessness at 1 point there, I was afraid he would give up on Sam (just for seconds there, looking at his face, I thought he would) ... thank God the brothers work back together (inlove)
kalinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 09:35 PM   #5
Janet
Janet
has no status.
DFN Forum Leader

My Mood: Fine

My votes go to:

- Well, now at least we know what's wrong. We're that much closer to fixing Sammy! (Knowing is a relief. Sam's not evil deliberately... he's just not himself. Phew)

- OMG. Sam's soul is trapped in a cage with Lucifer and has been for over a year? When Sam and his soul are reunited, Sam is going to be traumatized in a huge way! (This is going to be huge. Or at least, I hope it is! If TPTB left Sam's soul in hell for a year... they better have some damn juicy storyline that plot point serves, because if they don't go anywhere deep with something that huge, it's a waste!)

- Why/how the frak did Crowley leave Sam's soul in hell? Why take the body only? (I am thinking of all these deep reasons why Crowley may have deliberately split Sam from his soul.... I don't want to be disappointed, it better be good!)

Janet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 07:24 PM   #6
Kostαs
Kostαs
has been Barney-ed
Tes cool et a roule

My Mood: Tired

First thing! BOWS to Janet!
Excellent Poll and first reason.. you spoke my mind with that:

Quote:
OMG. Sam's soul is trapped in a cage with Lucifer and has been for over a year? When Sam and his soul are reunited, Sam is going to be traumatized in a huge way!
i dont think this will be neglected.. and passed by like:
"OH the soul's back and he's okay.. nothing wrong .. it's a wrap boys!"
No! Cause that wouldnt be SPN :thumbsup:

Quote:
Why/how the frak did Crowley leave Sam's soul in hell? Why take the body only?
You pose a great philosophical question... :hahaha: :hahaha:

cant wait to see the story flow..

Crowley became KING OF HELL thanks to Sam fallin in the pit as Lucifer's vessel..
and he repays him that way? Okay he's a demon but still.. this seems big even for his kind.. :S
on the other hand .. how could he be king of hell without THAT grace of ultimate "naughty" mind of evil (hellno)
[P.A.C.] #11
Keep on Keepin' on

Last edited by Kostαs; 12-17-2010 at 07:37 PM.
Kostαs is offline   Reply With Quote